Our choice of the best SEO strategy and SEO link building service for 2013 will be based on all the changes that Google made in the past 2012, and what we expect will be the changes and the new updates Google will do to their search algorithm in this year.
So first of all let’s review the changes on Google search algorithm on 2012, and don’t worry I will not list here all the updates, honestly I will not list any update, in 2 words all the updates made in 2012 could be explained by “Over optimization”
All the updates starting from the design and layout, to the source of back links, and anchor text, content, spammy links and last with the exact match domain. All of them have one reason and one result, any website with over optimization will be out ranked.
The same strategy will continue in this year 2013, and Google team will keep looking for the way to detect over optimized sites and strategies and out rank them. So our most important SEO tips for this year trying to survive any future update will be:
1. Be careful with your content, and the quantity of keywords, we recommend a use of maximum 3% of your keywords, and keyword match, and only 1% if you have an exact match domain.
2. stop using any strategy that bring you back links from PR0 or lower pages, from spun articles, from spammy pages, and if you have a website that was hit, panned or outranked by Google, remove all the outgoing links from it to your other sites.
3. Have a natural looking internal links, and link to your home page only by using home, index and never use your anchor text to link to your home page.
4. Invest more on high quality link building strategies, like Press release, Wiki, guest posting. Stop all the mass linking you are using.
5. If you have link building tools and software, and you still want to use them, so keep reading to find out our best link building strategy we recommend.
The best SEO Link building Strategy for 2013.
After shortly reviewing the updates and changes, we think the best SEO strategy for this year will be protecting your website or blog, after having proper on-page optimization, you still need back links, and steady growth of back links, and it become not only a hard way to get high quality back links, but also dangerous.
So we recommend protecting your main website by creating your own private network that links only to your main site and sub pages, and then use the link building tools, softeware, strategies or even services to link to your private network.
1. You can have a few private blogs, could be also free blogs that have unique and related content.
2. Have a wiki pages, Squidoo, Hubpage with related and high quality content that also links to your pages.
3. Articles from high ranked article directories.
Then you can freely link to those tier-one pages, and give more value to the back links you are getting from those pages.
You can still use link building services to generate high quality back links directly to your website and your sub-pages, but you need to have full control on what kind of links you are getting, and what strategies are used to get you those links.
The Best Link Building service for 2013.
After testing the most popular SEO services for years now, we think Link Emperor is the best link building service for 2012 and will be the best for 2013; For 2 reasons.
This service have updated all link building tools and strategies they use to protect their customers from all Google updates and any future updates, using a powerful natural link building from high quality and authority pages only.
The second reason is giving you as their customer full control on how you want your back links to be build and from what kind of sites and pages.